www.hotmail.com – Login Page UK
www.hotmail.com – Login Page UK : “We established this was not a rupture of inner Microsoft information and started our standard procedure of attempting to help clients recover control of their records,” a Microsoft representative said in an email postured before today. Microsoft affirmed that Hotmail accounts had been traded off. “Throughout the weekend Microsoft discovered that few thousand Windows Live Hotmail clients’ certifications were uncovered on an outsider site due to a presumable phishing plan,” the representative included.
Hotmail(www.hotmail.com – Login Page UK) is the first web-based email service to launch in the world which was launched in 1996 by Jack Smith and Sabeer Bhatia. The service was bought by Microsoft from its founders in 1997, later it was launched as MSN Hotmail. AS days passed by, it was revamped as Windows Live Hotmail and now, Hotmail has been changed to outlook.com. Hotmail has been gaining plenty of features even after these transitions Right now; the service is on par with any other popular web based email service. Due to increased competition, these days it is offering r unlimited storage options and also has integrated with all other popular services offered by Microsoft like Microsoft Office etc.
Why hotmail.com is better than other services?
- 1 Why hotmail.com is better than other services?
- 2 Step by step Process to www.hotmail.com – Login Page UK
- 3 What should be done after landing on hotmail.com registration page?
- 4 Find the below given things that you need to provide to finally open a www.hotmail.com – Login Page UK
- 5 Sign in guide for www.hotmail.com – Login Page UK
- 6 www.hotmail.com – Login Page UK
- 7 Hotmail-sign-in-page
As Microsoft Office online is incorporated with hotmail.com web mail service, now you will be able to edit and view Microsoft PowerPoint from www.hotmail.com – Login Page UK . You can easily edit Word and Excel documents that come attached to the email messages then and there. Hotmail users can open the attachments directly, if needed even save it to the One Drive account. It becomes easy to edit the Office documents you receive and send the edited documents to the sender quickly. HoTMaiL offers about 25GB upload size for Office documents in one mail which enables to upload the documents on One Drive. The link of drive can be shared with recipients. The preview panel on offer from Hotmail will allow you to preview the messages when you however your mouse over the message.
In order to preview the message, you do not have to go into the message. It will save you time as you do not have to click and read messages to know the contents in it. You can make video calls or chat with your online contacts quickly from your inbox itself because of the integration of Skype into Hotmail, The best advantage that Hotmail has over other web based email services is that there will be no display ads on your inbox. In Hotmail, you will not see ads on your screen when reading messages.
Step by step Process to www.hotmail.com – Login Page UK
- In order to set up your free Hotmail account, first of all you should check the instructions given below.
- Access Hotmail website from your device
- Right after opening the page, you might be directed to the Microsoft outlook.com sign in page when you type in Hotmail.com.
- You don’t need to worry as both are one and the same
- You can use the sign up option on this page to create a Hotmail account.
- You will find two options when you login to hotmail page, “Microsoft Account What’s this?” option and the login box.
- Under the sign in option given in the blue box, there will be “No account? Create one!” option .Click on the “Create one” option given in blue.
- Then you will be taken to the Microsoft “create an account” registration page.
- You can use that to sign in to any of the Microsoft web based services if you are having a One Drive or Windows phone or Xbox Live or Outlook email address.
What should be done after landing on hotmail.com registration page?
- On the registration page, the users will be asked to enter personal basic information long with a username, a password as well as a few security questions to get a Hotmail registered.
- You should enter first and the last name in the first field. Enter them in the appropriate boxes and then you will be asked to enter your username or the new email address
- On right corner of the box, you will find a drop down menu. There you should opt for the @hotmail.com option.
- Key in your username that you like to be known with and then move on to the next password option.
- Enter at least 8 characters and to make it a strong one you should include both small and big, numbers, alphabets and special characters.
- In the next field will ask you to enter the password once again correctly without errors?
- Enter the following basic information like your country/region, gender, name, and birth date and country code. Type them correctly in their respective type boxes.
- Later you will be asked to enter your mobile number and your alternate email address.
- The email address should be the one which Microsoft can contact you to send information if you forget your password. Or else it will send intimation message to inform you that your account is used by someone else.
- If you are done with the basic information, username and password.
Find the below given things that you need to provide to finally open a www.hotmail.com – Login Page UK
- To prove that you are a real person signing up for a Hotmail account, you will see a CAPTCHA code on the screen which should be entered to prove that you are not a robot. You will have to enter these characters exactly in the box provided to create the account.
- After completing all these formalities, click on “Create account” option at the bottom of the registration page to get a hotmail.com email account.
Sign in guide for www.hotmail.com – Login Page UK
- Hotmail sign in process is very simple. Below are the following steps that you need to follow to sign in to the Hotmail account which you have created.
- Go through the Official hotmail page or go to www.outlook.com page from your web browser.
- Now you need to enter your email address in the first type box you see on the screen.
- After entering the username or email address, you have to move to the other type box where you find password written in it.
- Hit inside the box and then type your case sensitive password.
- Remember that you should not make any mistakes when entering your username and password
- After entering both the fields correctly, hit on the “sign in” option below to instantly access your Hotmail inbox.
- You will be sent a onetime password on your mobile if you choose high security login. You will receive message on the phone every time you log in to your Hotmail account.
In order to get any kind of Online Assistance from the Hotmail, go to the link below to get the solutions for various problems one is facing, www.windows.microsoft.com
- Hotmail Customer Service number USA: (866) 833-7088
- Hotmail Customer Service Number Canada: (800) 876-8533
- Technical Support number UK: 0844 800 2400
www.hotmail.com – Login Page UK
Hotmail is a standard and most popular email service provider which is used by many users across the world. Hot mail is managed by Microsoft. Hotmail has acquired the status of a leading Web- based email service by replacing old-fashioned and typically inconvenient ways of communication, Pros of using this service is that you just need to have internet connection to send or receive messages from your door step. All these features have made it possible for the business class as well as the common man to communicate with the other end of the world even on the roads.
Are you wondering as to how to register yourself on Hotmail and sign into it, we have given some instructions for you?
The sign-in page of hotmail page provides you with a plethora of options which can lead a novice into a world of chaos. There is an option to permnently stay signed in for future; one can also choose a one-time login! For the unregistered users, It provides a widely, simple and quick sign-up process on the left side of the page. The right side of the hotmail sign in form deals with links, check boxes etc.
As soon s you open the page , sign in screen presents a field called ‘Windows Live ID’ where you are required to enter your email address . It is the gate way for you to enter the world of emails and messages through a simple login and the field that is immediately next to this is the password that confirms your identity and lets you to access your inbox and other mail folders. One more advanced feature in hotmail is that you get to save your username for future instances.
Whenever you access your account through a particular system, you can make it remember your details to ease the login process in future. It can be done by selecting the “remember me” button so that the system creates a little cookie that pre-enters your email for the next iteration. One of the most essential to keep in mind is that this feature is valid only if the user uses the same browser to access his account every time.
Hotmail can even remember your password to save you from the tedious process of entering your details time. You must check the “remember my password” if you logout frequently. Browse through the enhanced settings page to ensure a secure communication with your clients, friends, family and colleagues to give a finishing touch to your sign-in procedure. Hit on the box next to “Use enhanced settings” tab, and add an extra level of security to your account.
Hotmail has been offering mail services since years for the customers across the world; login process still remains an old process, except its enhanced features and fast performance. The automatic login options helps you to sign into Hotmail right now to see what it has in store for you! Hope you liked the information provided by us regarding Hotmail sign in, stay tuned to us for more updates.