hotmail login is for Hotmail is a free email service operated by Microsoft Corporation, the leading operating systems developer in India. It is a web based email service which is purchased by Microsoft in 1997 a. It serves millions of users across the globe. Top interacting service, hotmail has gone through a number of changes over the last decade. Right now it provides users with a variety of options including audio players, spam filtering and many other features. Microsoft has integrated the email service with their Passport. Even MSN Messenger features are included in it. It is constantly upgraded on time to time and still remains one of the leading email service providers
- The Hotmail users can also upgrade to Outlook.com with their same username and passwords.
- Users can open, edit and share Excel, Word, and PowerPoint files within the account.
- You can also chat with Facebook users and other Hotmail users from Hotmail messenger.
- The inbox capacity will automatically increase as you need more space.
- Users can block emails from particular domains or addresses.
How to login to Hotmail- hotmail login
- 1 How to login to Hotmail- hotmail login
- 2 Instructions to sign in to hotmail account from Apple / iphone
- 3 Sign into hotmail from android
- 4 hotmail login info for mobile through app
- 5 How to set up hotmail login on your Smartphone?
- 6 Hotmail Login with 2-step verification
- 7 How to login to Hotmail?
- 8 Go through these hotmail login steps
- 9 Hotmail Troubleshoot and resolve tips
In this article, we have mentioned few steps that clearly tell you how to hotmail login from various devices without facing any troubles. Don’t worry if you have hotmail account and facing some difficulties to login with your credentials, tips mentioned by us will help you to access your hotmail account from any device.
Steps to login to Hotmail on Windows
- In the process of accessing hotmail from your computer, initially you have to login to the hotmail portal.
- Just wait until the login page loads on the screen and click on hotmail sign in.
- Enter your user ID and password if you already have an account or create an account on your name.
- You can access the help desk or customer care wing if you are encountering any problems while signing in.
Instructions to sign in to hotmail account from Apple / iphone
These steps will let you how to set up hotmail login on iPhone and use Hotmail to sync and push to your iPhone which also works on IPad also.
- First of all, you have to launch settings on your device.
- In the next step, you have to hit on “Mail, contacts, Calendar “page.
- In the next step , Click on “Add Account” option and choose Microsoft exchange
- Now please enter your full Hotmail email address into both the email and Username fields
- Don’t enter anything in Domain, leave it blank.
- Now enter your password and then enter “Hotmail” as the Description
- Proceed further by hitting on next.
- Finally you must enter the server code i.ee use “m.hotmail.com” for the Server name then tap onto “Next”
Your gadget or iPhone will now verify that your Hotmail information is entered correctly or not, in the next screen you will be able to enable all Mail, Contacts, and Calendars
There are millions of hotmail accounts still in use today; it is standing out in the users even after competing with offers from other messaging platforms. Hotmail is a bit surprising but it took Microsoft such a huge time to get Hotmail working with the iPhone.
Sign into hotmail from android
Signing in or setting up hotmail login on an Android phone is simple and easy. You can use your Chrome browser to access the website o. You can also login by using the Outlook app.
- Just open the chrome on your Android phone.
- Enter the URL ‘http: //www.hotmail.com’ into the address bard and then press Enter.
- Alternatively, you can also use ‘http://www.outlook.com’ too as both addresses redirect to the same place
- Enter your user name along with password.
- Now you will be redirected to your inbox, you will able to send and receive emails through your mobile phone.
hotmail login info for mobile through app
Now you can also download and use your hotmail account from your phone.
- Just visit the Google Play Store, download Microsoft Outlook onto your phone.
- Choose get started option to log in using your email address and password.
- Hit on Sign in option to access your inbox.
- Using hotmail from browser and app is almost same. While they use different platforms to access, the look and functionality along with the feel are the same.
- Users can also combine their Hotmail account with your Gmail, the app built into Android plays nicely with a number of other email platforms.
How to set up hotmail login on your Smartphone?
It is very easy to use hotmail on your Smartphone; just carefully implement the instructions given in this article.
- First of all, you have to open the grail app on your phone.
- Touch the three line menu icon in the top left and look down for settings, choose Add Account option.
- Click on hotmail from the list of available options.
- Just add your email address along with password when asked.
- Allow Gmail to access your email addresses and send emails, let the account to Access your info at any time.
- Finally choose the Account option.
- Now Gmail account of your mobile will try to access Hotmail and download your emails
Active Views is the correct way to preview information on hotmail, therefore you don’t have to go to another website to see the images or watch videos and find out where your package is. Now you will be able to tract the status of emails and their shipping status. Leading software giant Microsoft is making efforts to integrate social networking features into its various services. Latest version of windows live messenger already supports Facebook chat; right now they have integrated it with Windows Live Hotmail.
During the last feature update, this messaging platform has helped people save time by viewing videos on YouTube and other video surfing sites within any email containing a link to content on those sites. Support for two more fantastic video sites is being added in the latest version. In order for everything to go smoothly without any hassles, Microsoft will start by upgrading a small percentage of the accounts while adding the new features. Hotmail also has the kinks which are worked out and quickly roll the features out to everyone. Generate your login credentials immediately if you don’t have account in Hotmail.
Hotmail Login with 2-step verification
You can use 2-step verification by using your email address, authenticator app or a phone and when you login Hotmail account through a new device or from a new location, you will get a security code to your email address or phone, and you have to enter the code to get your Hotmail inbox.
In two-step verification, you will get the security code on your device when you log in from a strange location or through an untrusted device. Another thing is that you will not be able to access your Hotmail account through the security code when you turned off the two-step verification. You can use your password.
If you are setting up the two-step verification, you will enable it across all the services provided by Microsoft like OneDrive, Skype, Outlook.com, Microsoft Office, outlook.com, Bing, etc. The following are the steps to set up the two-step verification for Hotmail.
- First of all, you have to visit the Hotmail sign in page.
- Then you can enter your email address and password in the respective boxes.
- Then sign in to your account. Now you will get access to your Hotmail account from the inbox- search set up two-step verification and click on it.
- Then there will be phone number option in the drop down menu list then use your correct phone number in the given field.
- The other option is that you can select “Next” button to get the security code on your device through SMS or via call.
- Now you will get a code on your device then enter it in the given correct space and click next option. At last, hit on Finish for activating the two-step verification process using the phone.
You can also use your email address to set up the two-step verification for Hotmail. First of all, you have to visit the Hotmail account page and then search and click on two verification link. Now choose an alternate email address from the drop-down menu list. Then enter the alternate email address and use in the type box for the same and then click on submit button. Now email will be sent from Hotmail to your alternate email. Now you can log into the email, and you will get access to the security code. Finally, you can copy it and enter it in your Hotmail account page. Then click Next button.
How to login to Hotmail?
Hotmail login process has changed recently. The creator of this service i.e. Microsoft is trying to give better user experience, as a part of this they are changing the layout at the regular interval. It is no doubt that you will find a complete new Hotmail login page if you are visiting Hotmail after a long time.
At the first point of opening the page, you will come across Hotmail homepage, so sooner you will be redirected to Outlook login page and now Microsoft created a universal login page for all of its account. Microsoft has improved the features in new inbox. Aren’t you having a Microsoft account on your name? Then create Hotmail account now.
Go through these hotmail login steps
Follow the below given steps, so that you can hotmail login from desktop and laptop. Users can also login to hotmail easily from web browser using the below given steps.
- First of all, you have to visit Hotmail home page from a web-browser. The login page will ask you to use your Microsoft account. All Hotmail, Live and outlook accounts are Microsoft account.
- You need to enter your full Hotmail email address and then click on ‘Next’.
- Type the password of the particular Hotmail account and type your password. Make sure you have entered the correct password; check the ‘Caps Lock’ as passwords are case sensitive.
- You can choose keep me signed in if you are using your personal device and no other person is using it.
- You don’t need to logout from the page until you remove the tick mark on automatic sign in option.
- When once you open Hotmail.com to check messages, it prevents Hotmail sign in page to appear on the screen.
- We recommend you to check the ‘Keep me signed in’ checkbox if you are using a public computer or device that other people use.
- If you keep a tick option on signed in option, it may allow other people to access your email if you forgot to log out from your account.
- Hit on the blue “Sign In” button to reach into Hotmail inbox. Hotmail login process won’t be successful some times in some cases. Follow the troubleshooting options if such case occurs.
Hotmail Troubleshoot and resolve tips
Sometimes, users may face trouble while logging in inbox. We have mentioned the common problems while logging into email account in the below given lines
- Incomplete email id login problem
- You need to enter your phone number or your email address in the format
- Please remember that Incorrect email format in sign-in form is rejected hence enter your full email address. If you entered an incorrect email address, in such cases you would receive a message ‘The Microsoft account doesn’t exist and enter a different account or get a new one’.
- If username and password don’t match, then you will get an error message in red color saying “Your account or password is incorrect.
- If you are unable to access account, you need to reset Hotmail password.